Monday, August 23, 2010

Cool links

A couple weeks ago my blog was linked to a cool web site which I had never about before called, www.milblogging.com. From that link, someone connected with the comic strip Doonesbury contacted me about possibly reposting an entry that I had recently wrote. I had no problem with sharing. Their link is http://gocomics.typepad.com/the_sandbox/. I encourage you to check out the links out as there is some interesting stuff.
My plan/goal over the next few weeks is to write some features on the individual soldiers in our unit, and then submit them to some hometown newspapers.
http://mrassler.blogspot.com

2 comments:

SchillingE said...

Hi Marc,
I just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you up here in Northern WI. I hope you are doing ok and I can't wait to read more in your blog...just had time for a little peek today. Nate is out of town for some training this weekend; so I guess I'm just here thinking about two of my favorite military men!
Take care,
Erin Schilling

CYnthia said...

Marc, I had no idea you had a blog, you have to communiate more with your little sis. Just took a glance at it and it is pretty cool, I look forward to reading a lot more of it. It is eveident that you have a big heart for people, keep up the good work, I know that you make God smile when he looks down on you1