Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thanks for the chocolate

Today I received a package in the mail from a source unknown. Contained in the box was two large bags of Hershey's Miniature Chocolates, which have some of my favorite Mr. Goodbar candy bars. The only return address for the items was the fact that they were ordered and shipped from Amazon. Even though chocolate in the summer of Afghanistan doesn't usually mix to well, I am super excited about digging into them. Obviously they are more than I can eat in one setting (ha), so I hope that my friends will enjoy them also. I have found a fridge to cool them down so hopefully in a few hours they will be ready to consume.
I truly have no idea who sent them to me, but I'm guessing/hoping that the kind person(s) will read my blog and allow me to thank them through this. It is truly awesome the kindness that random folks have shown my team and I. I wish that I had a better way to respond to you more personally, to let you know that we love what you are doing for us and it does not go unappreciated.

Thanks again

Marc Rassler

No comments: